Important : you can only apply for a Double Degree mobility if your institution has signed a Double Degree Agreement with INSA Toulouse.
Once you have been nominated by your home institution to undertake a DD, you can do the following steps.
You can apply twice a year:
- From March 2nd to April 2nd for the Autumn semester . Partner institutions must nominate their students no later than March 28.
- From October 10 to November 10 for the spring semester – semester 2. Partner institutions must nominate their students no later than November 7.
If you have any questions regarding the constitution of your Study Contract, you can contact the International Relations correspondent of the desired department
If you are applying for a DD at INSA Toulouse, your Learing Agreement must be identical to that of a regular INSA student, but it must also include a course in French as a Foreign Language (FLE) if your level is below C1 (To self-assess your level in French, see the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Your speciality and year of study are defined in the Double Degree Agreement between your university and INSA Toulouse. If you have any questions about your Study Agreement, you can contact the International Relations correspondent of the department you wish to apply for.
- Download your Learning Agreement template
- Chose your training offer
- Click here to see the Training offer
- Choose your field of Engineering between our 8 specializations: (Applied Physics, Biochemical, Civil, etc.),
- According to the mobility scheme, choose the year of studies you’ll be integrated in when you arrive at INSA Toulouse (usually 4th year, sometimes 3rd year)
Once you have selected all the desired courses, complete your Learning Agreement, indicating all the courses for the first and second semester.
Complete the mobility form online with the needed documents : URL will soon be published
Documents to be uploaded:
- An official document stating your enrollment and authorizing your international mobility, signed by your university* (Example of document available here)
- Passport or Identity Card*
- Cover letter *
- Curriculum Vitae*
- Learning agreement*
- Transcripts of Academic Records for the 2 years before your application*
- A short description of the classes you followed the year of the application, for which you still have not received grades*
- French proficiency certification, if available
- Other documents (recommendation letters or any other required document)
DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY POST-MAIL/EMAIL.
Decisions on admission will be taken 6-8 weeks after the application deadline.
After that, letters of admission with all additional information will be sent out :
- via email for EU students
- via email + express postmail for non-EU students