INSA Toulouse can submit an application for an EIFFEL Excellence Scholarship (Master’s or Doctorate level) on behalf of foreign students of excellence coming to obtain either the INSA Toulouse Engineering degree (Master’s level), or a master‘s or doctoral degree.
Please note: no Eiffel scholarship can be requested for a specialized Master’s degree.
This application will be submitted exclusively on behalf of foreign students previously selected according to the following specific process:
1/ Between October 15th and November 15th, applicants must officially submit on the eCandidat platform an application file composed of the following documents:
- A curriculum vitae in French or English (2 pages maximum)
- Academic transcripts from the last three years of study (except for Doctoral students’ applications)
- The professional project, written in French or English, mentioning the degree programme to which the student wishes to apply (2 pages maximum)
- One or two letters of recommendation
- Copy of the latest degrees
- Any official document indicating the size of the class and the applicant’s rank
- Any other document providing evidence of the applicant’s academic excellence
- Photocopy of passport
- Language certificates or diplomas (if applicable)
Doctoral students‘ applications must also include:
- A presentation of the thesis project and the progress of the research, in French or English (5 pages maximum)
- The global funding plan for the whole PhD
- The co-supervision agreement or a written co-direction statement signed by the French and foreign parties, including the calendar of stays abroad (when there are several alternating stays)
2/ The file will then be forwarded for examination to the person(s) in charge. An interview may be offered to the candidates.
Applications that are incomplete, sent after the deadline or do not comply with the procedure will not be examined and candidates will not receive any response from INSA Toulouse.
To make sure that you meet all the requirements, please consult the Campus France website and the Eiffel Programme guide. Please note that only one application can be submitted for a given candidate. If two different institutions submit the same candidate’s file, this file will be automatically eliminated.