Initiation to computer based instrumentation
3 weeks – June 17 – July 5 2019
Level : L3 – M2
ects credits : 6
Deadline registration : March 18th, 2019
The general objectives are to acquire knowledge in the field of the measurement and data acquisition using computers and to determine the important parameters of a measurement chain. This training is mainly focused on practical work.
- How to choose the sensor, equipment, method adapted to solve a measurement problem.
- To Develop software under LabVIEW environment
- To Communicate with a data acquisition card or an instrument using RS-232 and GPIB buses.
- To Understand and use the main parameters during the use of data acquisition cards.
- To Develop data acquisition system with open source hardware
• LabVIEW Initiation (4h course ; 8h labworks)
• Sensors (3h course)
• Stand-alone instrument (2h course ; 5h labworks)
• Open-source instrumentation (4h course ; 6h labworks)
• Data acquisition (2h course ; 6h labworks)
• Project in autonomy (30h).
Basics in algorithmic.